SavATree Centennial, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Looking for a place where you can thrive and grow?
SavATree's mission is to take our passion for nature and keep this country's outdoors beautiful and flourishing. Through our comprehensive lawn and tree care, we work hard to make sure our customers have attractive, healthy and cared-for green spaces to enjoy. Over the last thirty years, we have opened new offices across the country, and we are looking for people who want to grow with us.
If you are an energetic, highly organized leader who thrives on streamlining administrative procedures and motivating others, the Office Manager may be the right opportunity for you! You could put your talents to use for a well-established tree care company catering to discerning high-end clients.
We want everyone to be able to identify and achieve their own version of success, which means giving each employee the room and opportunity to grow. To ensure that everyone has the best chance to succeed, we invest heavily in training and continuing education. We make it easy for you to reach out and get the help you need, even when it's from the other side of the country. This means actively fostering a collaborative culture where we come together to learn from each other and help each other succeed. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where each employee has the resources and opportunities to advance his or her career and become a go-to subject matter expert. That's why we often say that when you work here, you thrive here.
What a day is like:
As an Office Manager, your focus will be to lead, train, and support the sales and service team in the office. You and your team will respond promptly and professionally to client inquiries, as well as assist the sales force with marketing calls. In this position you oversee all aspects of daily office operations including invoicing, scheduling, data entry, as well as order and maintain all internal office equipment and supplies. You will support your specialists in the field by tracking and reporting on performance, while also supporting the corporate Human Resources team by completing all necessary employee paperwork during employment.
What kind of person we're looking for? Someone with:
- The desire to grow yourself, your team and your business
- 2 -5 years managing an office and staff. Experience working with a sales team helpful
- Associate's Degree or higher
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively with little supervision
- Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communications skills
- Data entry and Microsoft Office proficiency
- Ability to work in fast-paced, high-volume environment
- An attitude to lead and support continuous improvement
Why you might love working here:
- We have lots of training and developments opportunities and will support your continuing education in the industry
- You'll work alongside some of the best trained and equipped teams in the industry, with an emphasis on quality and safety
- We're collaborative, so you'll have the ability to connect and collaborate with people in your specialty field
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits, including matched 401(K), health care benefits, a flexible spending plan, paid time off and more
- You want to work in a company striving to ensure all employees are engaged
This opportunity pays $50,000-$65,000 based on experience and offers full benefits, 401K, paid PTO.
SavATree is an equal opportunity employer and a Drug Free Workplace
BusinessView all jobs at SavATree