INDUSTRIAL REHABILITATION AND OUTPATIENT ORTHOPEDIC PHYSICAL THERAPIST
Saunders Therapy Centers, PA is an outpatient orthopedic physical therapy practice with a sub-specialty in Industrial Rehabilitation services - Functional Capacity Evaluations and Work Hardening programs.
We have specialized in Industrial Rehabilitation since 1989, and have three offices in the Twin Cities metro area. Our Industrial Rehabilitation teams are passionate, experienced professionals including PT, OT, PTA, COTA, and PhD psychologists.
We need a full time physical or occupational therapist to join our Industrial Rehabilitation team in St. Paul. The perfect candidate has 3+ years' orthopedic and/or traumatic brain injury treatment experience, with a focus on functional rehabilitation. Skills with pain neuroscience education and/or motivational interviewing are a bonus. This position involves about 75% Industrial Rehabilitation and 25% outpatient orthopedic evaluation and treatment.
- Perform Functional Capacity Evaluations using the Saunders Method
- Perform Work Hardening/Work Conditioning Evaluations
- Design and supervise client return-to-work programs
- Collaborate with onsite team, consisting of PT, OT, PTA, COTA, psychologist
- Work with QRCs, Case managers, Physicians, and Employers to coordinate successful return to work
- Write detailed narrative reports
- Compose weekly written progress reports; phone coordination as necessary
- Lead Weekly team meetings
- Evaluate and treat patients with orthopedic injuries
You will be a great fit if you:
- Take exceptional pride in your ability to guide and motivate patients
- Have strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Are good at multi-tasking and like a lot of variety in your work day
- Are an excellent writer – concise, yet thorough narrative style
- Enjoy a collaborative work environment with a true team-oriented culture
- Crave a company with local leadership and patient/therapist-centered decision-making
- Need a competitive compensation package, featuring an extraordinary pension and profit-sharing package.