As a Cleaner for Saturday Properties, you will play an important role within the maintenance team. Our Cleaners are people who make a big impact in many ways – a friendly smile and a genuine interest in the people that live in our apartment communities. Our Cleaners create a positive and lasting influence on visitors, prospects and residents, and understand the importance of first impression. This position is also eligible for an annual bonus of up to $2,000!!!
- Clean vacant apartments per the Maintenance Supervisor’s directive including tub/showers, walls, sinks, doors, cabinets, appliances, ceilings, light fixtures, windows as well as vacuum and mop all floor areas.
- Clean hallways, entryways, laundry rooms and other common areas daily. Assist with curb appeal by picking up trash in parking lot and lawns, salt entrances and sidewalks if needed and sweep sidewalks as necessary.
- Washes windows at reasonable heights throughout the community as requested.
- Keeps utility and storage rooms in clean and orderly condition.
- Disinfects and sterilizes equipment and supplies.
- Stocks cleaning cart with supplies.
- Light snow removal
- Empties wastebaskets, and transports trash and waste to disposal area.
- Ensures with maintenance that trash and dumpster areas are clean.
- Completes maintenance work orders for any maintenance repairs needed.
- Reports resident issues or changes in health or living status promptly.
- Reports potentially unsafe conditions or maintenance related issues promptly to Supervisor.
- Ability to work alone and perform tasks without disrupting residents
- Ability to follow and understand instructions and direction
- Able to work various schedules and shifts as needed.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment
Hours: Monday - Friday with occasional weekends