We are looking for a Senior Java / J2EE Developer with Micro-Services in Norfolk/Richmond, VA and Atlanta, GA.
- Design and Development experience of Micro-Services
- Strong hands-on experience on Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Boot and several other Spring modules.
- Strong experience on Spring Security
- Strong experience with REST web services
- Strong exposure to working with responsive web applications
- To develop applications, framework components using node.js
- Hands on experience with continuous integration tools like Jenkins, JUnit, Artifactory.
- Participate in different stages of application development and add value to each stage with appropriate inputs.
- Object oriented design & domain modeling skills is a must
- 4+ years of hands-on with exposure and experience in a wide variety of Java technologies with specific expertise in the Spring products (core, spring boot, integrations, security).
- Experienced in building various integrations such as: web services, queues, batch
- Knowledge of handling distributed transactions, compensating transactions
- Knowledge of MongoDB and Spring-data-mongodb
As a commitment to our customers, Satsyil has obtained corporate certifications such as CMMi ML 3 (Development); ISO 27001:2013 (Information Security Management); and ISO 9001:2015 (Quality Management). Satsyil dedicates time and investment in research and development as well as focused training support for all our employees, providing end to end solutions in various technology areas utilizing open source solutions as well as Commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) and Government off-the-shelf (GOTS) products. Our Core Competencies include Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, DevOps/Agile Engineering, Enterprise Cloud Services, and Custom Web/Mobile Development.