Scottsdale-based Satrix Solutions is seeking a strategic client service lead to work as a valuable contributor to our small but fast growing firm. Companies rely on our customized satisfaction and feedback programs to gather valuable insights from their most important constituents - customers and employees. The analysis, insights and recommendations we deliver serve as a blueprint for driving improvements that lead to more loyal customers and more engaged employees. Our success is strongly aligned with the success of our clients due to our “high touch”, partner oriented model.
The Manager of Client Services reports to the Director of Client Services and is responsible for leading and managing the growth of assigned clients. As a trusted advisor, you will supervise client accounts, evaluate needs, formulate strategies, and manage the design and execution of customer and/or employee satisfaction and feedback programs.
The Manager of Client Services will be an instrumental figure in demonstrating clear value and maintaining loyalty among our rapidly expanding client base. We set an extremely high bar for service excellence and meeting our standards on an ongoing basis will be critical to your success. The right fit for our team is a confident person with strong interpersonal and presentation skills. Success in client facing roles with senior business leaders is also highly valued.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Develop and maintain positive client relationships at all levels of the client organization
- Oversee all stages of client research and program design - from understanding objectives, driving implementation, formulating project deliverables and delivering expert analysis and actionable recommendations
- Understand the client’s core business strategy and consistently outperform and deliver an exceptional service experience
- Use Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and other applications to analyze results and present customer data with meaningful trends and insights
- Seek out new business opportunities with existing and potential clients and support business development
- Support the team with other duties to be assigned
Education, Skills & Experience required
- 5+ years of proven experience managing client relationships and delivering exceptional service
- Successful track record developing long-term client relationships based on delivering value and results
- Exceptional client service skills and a passion for anticipating, listening and responding to client needs
- Successful track record of leading multiple high priority projects (across multiple customers) simultaneously with aggressive timelines
- Top-notch writing, reporting and presentation creation skills (examples will be required)
- Outstanding attention to detail, organizational and time management skills, including balancing multiple priorities
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a teamwork attitude
- Self-starter who can perform well in a distributed work environment with minimal oversight
- Personality traits that fit well into our corporate culture – positive attitude, passionate, driven, customer-orientated, strong work ethic
- High integrity is critical to protect the confidentiality and proprietary nature of our information (several references will be required)
- Bachelor’s degree in an applicable field of study
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint, including more advanced functionality (test may be required)
We are an equal opportunity employer offering competitive compensation and a significant opportunity for growth. Satrix embraces a flexible work environment. This position provides the opportunity to work remotely but will require occasional travel. This position will require occasional travel.
How to Apply
If you thrive in a fast paced, small company environment and have a strong work ethic, please submit your resume and cover letter. Local candidates only. Please, no phone calls.