We’re looking for an experienced Corporate Travel Consultant to join us in Washington DC corporate office. If you’re looking for a challenging and rewarding career, and you’re ready to utilize your corporate travel experience, knowledge and outstanding customer service skills for the benefit of our valued clients, we’re ready to have you join our team.
What will you be doing at work -
- Provide accurate business travel arrangements for the corporate accounts including but not limited to air, hotel, and car; domestic and international.
- Understand customers’ needs to propose best alternatives in terms of pricing/routing by following corporate travel policy.
- strict compliance with clients’ procedures, programs and policy guidelines.
- Complete daily tasks & reviews in a planned deadline.
- Confirm travel itinerary & related services request by phone or email within the stipulated Service Level Agreement.
- Inform customer by the preferred communication channel for any changes of travel schedule, keeping the customer updated for any change post sales too.
- Build and maintain good working relationships with corporates and it's travellers.
- At least 2 -3 years of relevant experience in Travel industry.
- Hands on knowledge of GDS system Amadeus or Sabre is mandatory
- Understanding travel concepts and related services & products .
- Strong verbal and written communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task while maintaining professional rapport with corporate clients
- Good problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Provide excellent customer service and ability to market products and services to corporate clients.