Sales Operations Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Satellogic is a vertically integrated Earth Observation satellite and data company. We design, manufacture, and operate our own fleet of satellites, the Aleph-1 constellation, which delivers high-frequency, high-resolution imagery plus full-motion video.
Earth Observation imagery and data are key to monitoring change at scale, informing critical decisions, and ultimately helping solve the world’s most pressing problems. Our mission is to democratize access to this information, making it affordable and available for those who need it across a wide range of industries, from climate monitoring and agriculture, to energy, infrastructure and many more. We want to do our part in building a world where every organization is prepared for the challenges of tomorrow.
With a growing team of more than 400 employees spanning 15 countries, Satellogic is a diverse group of purpose-driven professionals across software development, satellite engineering, operations, data science, manufacturing, and sales. We are excited to grow and welcome team members who push the limits, get things done, and never stop learning—all while being humble, honest, and empathetic.
About the position
Satellogic’s Go-to-Market Team (GTM) is seeking a Sales Operations Analyst. This role requires cross-functional collaboration across marketing, sales, delivery, and finance teams. Given our rapid growth and the uniquely challenging problems we tackle as a business, the Sales Operations Analyst will naturally gravitate toward finding solutions and will be adept at navigating organizational hurdles. Excellent interpersonal skills and a desire to work in a dynamic, team-oriented environment are necessary to be successful in this role.
Location: Europe or North America.
Travel: Successful candidates can expect a travel requirement of 5% of the time.
Objectives of this Role
- You’ll both support and lead critical projects for leaders across the company, requiring you to quickly learn new subject matters and create priorities in an ambiguous situation.
- In partnership with our Sales, Delivery and FP&A teams, you will utilize our Hubspot instance and other operational tools to create data reporting and develop solutions for business problems as well as own the Revenue Incentive Plan tracking and reporting.
- You’ll independently identify consistent pain points in the business and develop and iterate on processes to help the growth team and the company solve issues over time.
- You’ll communicate across teams, bridging different parts of the organization to achieve cross-functional outcomes.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years experience in an operating role at a high-growth technology company, finance, or consulting with experience in a sales organization highly preferred.
- Experience with project management, including requirements gathering, analysis, design, testing, deployment, training, and delivery.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence people through both formal and informal constructs and in situations where there is a lack of clarity across teams.
- Technical aptitude and intellectual curiosity with a natural desire to see beyond simple cause and effect relationships to really understand how complex systems operate. We are interested in someone who seeks out opportunities to educate themselves.
- Ownership mentality with a natural bias to assume responsibility.
- Demonstrated experience working with Hubspot preferred
Satellogic values diversity and inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer. We are convinced that hiring and developing top talent from around the world for any given discipline will drive innovation, generate new solutions, and deliver a superior product to our global customer base. We work to build an equitable and inclusive environment in which all people, regardless of gender, race, religion, or background, can come together to do their best work.
Please feel free to specify your pronouns following your name on the application.
Learn more about Satellogic
To learn more about us please visit satellogic.com and follow us on twitter (@Satellogic) and LinkedIn
Applicant Data Privacy Statement
AddressTroy Hills, NJ
Get fresh Senior Sales Operations Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.