Graphic/Web Designer - Satellite Industries
Entry to intermediate level Graphic/Web Designer collaborates with the Marketing team to create and update digital, printed, and other marketing materials utilizing creativity, detail-orientation, and dynamic interactions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and update printed and digital creative assets within Satellite’s brand standards
- Create and update marketing materials utilizing templates and provided content
- Keep organized and easily accessible electronic files so work can be shared among all colleagues
- Web design and development
- Photograph products, cut out, edit, color correct, and save in formats for both print and web.
- Videography (operational, promotional, and instructional)
- Performs other duties as required.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- This position requires a bachelor’s degree or the near completion of a bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design with knowledge in programming.
- Minimum of one year of design/web experience required
- Intermediate or Advanced skills in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Dreamweaver.
- Bonus knowledge: Premier Video, After Effects, and Light Room
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Basic knowledge of UX
- Experience with video production and/or photography preferred.
- Must have online portfolio
- Strong design principles embracing hierarchy, typography, and color theory
- Ability to interpret and execute to brand guidelines/brand standards
- Highly motivated self-starter employing a high attention to detail
- Excellent organizational, analytical, interpersonal, oral, and written communications skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks, handle shifting priorities, and carry tasks to completion
- Team player, creative, and design oriented
- Comfortable working in a PC environment
- Quick learner and producer
- Able to work under deadlines
- Candidate shares Satellite values and adds to the positive fabric of the team and the Satellite culture overall
This position does not have any direct Supervisory responsibilities.
Position requires a high degree of concentration to manage frequent interruptions while meeting strict deadlines. This position requires the ability to perform duties using both typical office equipment such as computers, cell phones, and printers as well as the ability to communicate and perform tasks in an office environment. The ability to lift files, open filing cabinets, and move marketing material as well as bend, sit or stand is necessary.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Candidate cannot have any driver license restrictions that would impede them from driving our pumper trucks for photo shoots.
Powered by JazzHR
Satellite Shelters, Inc. | Satellite Industries, Inc.Minneapolis, MN
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.