Hours Requirement: 40 hours per week (9am to 5:30pm) ½ lunch
Days: Monday - Friday
Reports to: GM
Who We Are:
Since 1980, Satellite’s customer-focused reputation is creating award-winning TV/Radio Commercials & Corporate Videos for clients of all shapes and sizes.
We are small but mighty. We’ve packed experience and expertise into a small company, we strive and focus on excellence in our industry.
This position requires a professional company image through email, in-person and phone interaction that is friendly, responsible, proactive, flexible and easy going with a high level of discretion, communication skills, and technical skills. Able to answer inquiries independently and resolve challenges quickly. Must be able to compose and edit correspondence with clients, prepare reports, estimates, in addition to a range of documents. You are responsible for handling details of a confidential matter.
· You will serve as the frontline person for the office and staff
· You will be responsible for our client services on a daily basis
· You will manage, organize and maintain the inner-office workings
· Follow-up and positive attitude will be an important detail to this position
· Client services - Preparing Project Sheets, creating Job #, Manage Client Accounts, Create ISCI codes, scripts, create traffic instructions, send out spots for approval, uploading spots/links, work with Strata software, update excel worksheets for any changes in contacts, secure Insurance Certificates, plan ahead for client meetings, shoots and traffic. Sometimes this is complete account management.
· Inner-office - Maintaining online schedules with team, manage daily office needs, responding to emails, phone calls, processing vendor invoices, process Project Sheets for payment, maintaining logs, lots of follow-up.
· Other duties as assigned which could be, office & kitchen supplies, errands, cleaning.
Skills & Qualifications:
· Top qualification is experience in the Production field
· Computer MAC, Microsoft Word/Excel proficient
· Broadcast/Agency/Strata experience knowledge a plus
· Organized, Structured, Proactive
· Work to grow and maintain client revenue
· Capable of handling difficult situations in a professional business manner
· Ability to work well with employees and clients
· Minimum of three years of administrative experience in a corporate setting
· Capable of operating various office equipment
· Excellent verbal and writing skills
· QuickBooks Experience a plus
· Must be able to work as a team member
· Must be punctual
· Small company, multi hat wearing specialist
You must also have a Current Driver’s License, proof of citizenship, reliable car and current auto insurance, as you will be driving to run errands.
A background check will also be performed prior to hiring.
IMPORTANT: Please use the following as the subject line of all responses:
“Account & Operations Supervisor”
And include 3 business references that we may contact
All non-conforming emails will not be read.