Satchel Construction LLC Charleston, SC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Satchel Construction LLC is a commercial General Contracting company based out of Charleston, SC. We are looking to add a project manager to our growing team! We are based in Charleston, SC with an office in Greenville and primarily focus on the state of SC. We are currently looking for experienced project managers that have a minimum of 3 years of commercial construction experience or are a recent graduate of a 4-year university.
The Project Manager (PM) plans and directs all construction activities and administrative processes in order to deliver high quality projects on time and within budget. From inception to completion, the PM is responsible for project outcome including: daily management of work with other members of the project team (company staff, subcontractors, design team and clients), implement and maintain schedule, facilitate project expectations, inspect project subcontractors scope of work for completeness, and maintain thorough documentation. The individual is to develop and control the project budget. Additionally, the project manager will serve as Satchel Construction's direct point of contact with clients.
· Prime contact of all project related duties
· Responsible for multiple projects at a time
· Oversee site superintendents and collaborate on job schedule
· Point of contact for all Owner, Architect, Client and subcontractor interactions
· Create and maintain schedule
· Budget control / project buyout
· Subcontractor selections / awards
· Procore software
· Oversee submittals, RFI's, CO's, SCO's, close outs, etc.
· Review and approve subcontractor billings conjunction with owner billings to manage cash flow
· Knowledgeable about the commercial construction industry including construction cost, materials, products, methods and procedures.
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize several tasks without compromising quality of work or project deadlines.
· Proven organization skills in a high paced work environment.
· Must be proficient with computer systems and software.
· Strong written, verbal, and organizational communication skills.
· Honest, trustworthy, hardworking, with willingness to learn
· Live within the Charleston area
· Must have own personal vehicle
· Light travel is required
· Performance Bonus
· Gas Allowance
· Phone Allowance
· Paid Vacation
· Paid Holidays
Satchel Construction LLCWhy Work Here?
Great staff, growing company, and exciting projects to work on!
We look forward to receiving and reviewing your resume!
ConstructionView all jobs at Satchel Construction LLC