- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Report to and manage job site daily
- Study, evaluate, and interpret construction drawings with accuracy
- Ensure cleanliness of job site at all times
- Verify all work being performed on site is done in a safe manner
- Review project schedule and work with subcontractors to meet or exceed
- Inspect all work performed by subcontractors and confirm they meet plans/contract requirements
- Coordinate the final delivery of customer/company/subcontractor materials
- Collaborate with Project Manager daily via email
- Honest, trustworthy, hardworking, and willingness to learn
- Live within the Greenville area
- 1-5 years of commercial construction experience, as a foreman is acceptable
- Flexible schedule as required
- Must have own truck
- Must have own smart phone
- Performance Bonus
- Gas Allowance
- Company Phone
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
Satchel Construction LLCWhy Work Here?
Great staff, growing company, and exciting projects to work on!
We look forward to receiving and reviewing your resume!
ConstructionView all jobs at Satchel Construction LLC