Supply Chain Analyst (Contract)
Satair Peachtree City, GA
- Posted: 29 days ago
With more than USD 1.4 bn in revenue, Satair Group is a 100% wholly owned subsidiary of Airbus SAS and a world leader in sales and distribution of spare parts for aircraft maintenance. We integrate the entire aerospace value chain connecting both ends of the aerospace aftermarket.
Every day our 1,000 employees at 10 offices and locations around the world work hard to build and sustain supplier relationships and to support airlines and MROs in optimizing their spare parts management, maximizing their distribution networks and realizing their business potential. We are devoted to creating innovative and reliable solutions for our business partners, continuously lifting industry standards. What we do is so much more than distribution, support and service. We deliver excellence. We connect people and business partners all over the world.
You will get a challenging job in an innovative, growing, global company with a world-class service ambition. Our culture is non-bureaucratic, with a hands-on professional approach and always focused on how Satair Group can help our customers and suppliers become more competitive in the long term.
The Supply Chain Analyst (Contract) is responsible for analyzing, drawing conclusions and making inference relative to inventory and then taking appropriate actions to insure materials are available for sale/delivery to customers. Collaborates with Product Managers and Procurement staff to ensure forecasting, ordering and stocking sustains inventory at levels to optimize customer satisfaction and meet inventory optimization targets.
This is a temporary assignment expected to be approximately six (6) months in duration.
1.Ensure operational and commercial performance, being fully accountable for one or multiple product lines in regards to inventory planning and material availability to customers. 15%
2.Manage inventory levels to optimize material availability for Satair's customers while maintaining lowest possible inventory level. 15%
3.Forecast customer demand based on market information and sound analysis of inventory and consumption data 15%
4.Trigger purchasing of material based on the demand forecasting and inventory management. 15%
5.Maintain global stocking policies to ensure the right products at the right place, time and quantity. 15%
6.KPI Reporting. 15%
7.Cooperate with Product Managers and Procurement Specialists. 15%
Decision Making, Complexity:
- Routine analysis of inventory to ensure achievement of supply chain targets (stock out%, turn rate, inventory costs, on-time delivery%). Requires forecasting capability to determine appropriate stock levels to meet anticipated demand. Business case completions required to justify additional inventory investments for new product lines or additions to existing product lines. Depended upon as inventory analyst expert during contract negotiations with vendors.
- Requires high level of independent decision making ability and the expertise to be able to operate with minimal management oversight
Other duties as assigned
Qualified Experience / Skills / Training:
A minimum of 2 years of experience in aviation material management, customer service, sales or related activities. Advanced experience with SAP ECC and SAP APO, Microsoft Suite and other related business analytics software. Strong analytical capabilities and solid understanding of supply chain management. A background in aerospace industry and supply chain managment is preferred.
Bachelor's Degree in Logistics, Inventory Management, Business Administration, related field preferred or combination of education and experience.
Knowledge, Skills, Demonstrated Capabilities:
- Inventory management, demand forecasting, optimized inventory to achieve both inventory and customer performance targets.
- Strong analytical capability with ability to deliver data analysis that drives decision making
Communication Skills (Spoken, Written, Influencing, Proficiency in Other Languages):
- Strong communication skills required (oral and written).
- Fluency in English required.
Technical Systems Proficiency:
- Preferred: Intermediate SAP ECC and SAP APO experience
- 10% Domestic and International
- Able to work in the US without a current or future need for visa sponsorship
This position is a temporary (contract) position with no specific time period but could be extended or shortened as needed. Contractors are employed by a 3rd party vendor and place on assignment to Satair USA, Inc.
SATAIR USA, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, political affiliation or belief.
As a matter of policy, SATAIR USA, Inc., does not sponsor visas for US positions unless specified. Only applicants with current work authorization will be considered.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
AddressPeachtree City, GA
BusinessView all jobs at Satair