Procurement Specialist (Contract)
Satair Peachtree City, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
With more than USD 1.4 bn in revenue, Satair Group is a 100% wholly owned subsidiary of Airbus SAS and a world leader in sales and distribution of spare parts for aircraft maintenance. We integrate the entire aerospace value chain connecting both ends of the aerospace aftermarket.
Every day our 1,000 employees at 10 offices and locations around the world work hard to build and sustain supplier relationships and to support airlines and MROs in optimizing their spare parts management, maximizing their distribution networks and realizing their business potential. We are devoted to creating innovative and reliable solutions for our business partners, continuously lifting industry standards. What we do is so much more than distribution, support and service. We deliver excellence. We connect people and business partners all over the world.
You will get a challenging job in an innovative, growing, global company with a world-class service ambition. Our culture is non-bureaucratic, with a hands-on professional approach and always focused on how Satair Group can help our customers and suppliers become more competitive in the long term.
Responsible for developing, processing and implementing effective procurement procedures for aircraft spare parts. Oversee and review comprehensive data to drive supplier performance and is the liaison for the organization in maintaining supplier relationships and managing the supplier interface in the supply chain.
This will be a Temporary Assignment for approximately six (6) months in duration.
- Participate in weekly supplier and supply chain meetings, follow up on delivery performance, analyze backorder list, (reschedule in and out) vendor evaluation.
- Master Data Maintenance/SKU Creation (update cost and sales prices)/XRef.
- Support Supply Chain activities by completing the following: RFQ's, AOG orders, Product Quality Discrepancies, Creating Purchasing Orders, Follow up on Past Due POs, emailing, researching and following up, Work Stoppages, OTD, PMF Database updates, Technical Data Requests, and other functions to provide customer service.
- Resolve or escalate Finance Pricing Issues and Discrepancies.
- Complete or appropriately delegate the following: vendor returns, short shipments, over shipments, purchasing; Order Confirmations/Shipments Report (complete daily for non-stocked parts).
- Participate in meetings and trainings to update understanding of internal processes.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualified Experience / Skills / Training:
- 3 or more years of experience in procurement dealing with components and parts.
- Experience in the aviation industry is desirable.
- Knowledge of laws governing procurement of items.
- Intermediate or better mastery of MicroSoft Office.
- Proficient with internal business systems such as SAP.
Education / Special Qualifications:
- An Associate's Degree in Business Administration or Procurement Management or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is required. Fluency in another language is desirable.
This position is a temporary (contract) position with no specific time period but could be extended or shortened as needed. Contractors are employed by a 3rd party vendor and place on assignment to Satair USA, Inc.
SATAIR USA, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, political affiliation or belief.
As a matter of policy, SATAIR USA, Inc., does not sponsor visas for US positions unless specified. Only applicants with current work authorization will be considered.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
AddressPeachtree City, GA
BusinessView all jobs at Satair