Fleet Service Advisor Team Lead - Express 4X4 Truck Rental
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Sasser Family Companies is a fourth-generation, family held transportation asset services and management company with roots that began on Chicago’s South Side more than 90 years ago. What started as a single company founded in 1928 by Fred H. Sasser, Chicago West Refrigerator Despatch, has since grown to include a total of six subsidiaries that serve customers across North America: Chicago Freight Car Leasing, Union Leasing, CF Rail Services, Express 4X4 Truck Rental, Xcēd, and NxGen Rail Services. Our subsidiary units are leaders in providing commercial- and industrial-focused rail, vehicle and aviation transportation equipment solutions including asset leasing, fleet administration management, asset repair and maintenance, and innovative technology services.
Recognized as one of Crain’s Best Places to Work in Chicago, Sasser prides itself on supporting an employee-driven, opportunity-based culture that empowers, recognizes, and rewards its employees. From highly competitive benefits to exciting employee events to organic, grassroots philanthropy and volunteerism, Sasser is an awesome place to begin and grow your career. To learn more about what makes Sasser special, visit www.sasser.com.
Based in Hatboro, Pennsylvania, we are committed to delivering trucks on time, anywhere in North America, while making truck rental a stress-free experience.
What We Offer
In Sasser’s employee-driven, opportunity-based culture, our employees help chart the course for our success. That is the reason that we believe that the most important investment we'll ever make in our business is you. Sasser employees enjoy a competitive benefits program that:
- Covers over 90% of your medical premiums
- Includes a 100% Company-paid disability and life insurance plans
- Includes a 401K plan with company match PLUS additional end-of-year funding
- Includes incentive Plans
- Provides training and tuition reimbursement
- Provides community service opportunities, employee recognition programs, and lots and lots of celebrations!
As a Fleet Service Advisor Here's What You'll Do:
- Lead maintenance team and support Operations team on all aspects of fleet maintenance.
- Coordinate the in-house repairs with the Express’ after hour service advisors.
- Communicate with clients on roadside assistance, tire and maintenance protocol and guidelines.
- Work with maintenance reports and metrics on tracking, repairs, coordination, reconciliation and billing.
- Assist with maintenance calls and daily follow up.
- Assist with other aspects of Sales Support including logistics, fleet reconciliation, special projects and other administrative duties.
- Proactively manage active units in maintenance to expedite repairs and decrease downtime.
Here's What it Will Take to be Successful in This Role:
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Some college preferred
- 5 years’ experience in related field.
- Experience in the automotive industry specializing in vehicle service management.
- Experience in fleet maintenance, service management and/or service writer is required.
- Prior automotive service/leasing/rental experience preferred.
- Ability to establish priorities and complete deliverables.
- Understanding of sales principles and customer service practices.
- Ability to discuss products with clients.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel and PowerPoint (required).
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills.
This job operates in a professional environment and routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copy machines, filing cabinets, printers and fax machines.
The job also operates in a service repair and detail facility.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Sasser Family Companies
AutomotiveView all jobs at Sasser Family Companies