- Design, develop, and implement embedded software systems using C language for use in automotive instrument display clusters
- Negotiates specification, software deliverable schedules, and change requirements with customer.
· Provides initial approval of embedded software coding in light of specifications and requirements.
· Develops and defines embedded software test strategies and plans.
· Conducts peer review meetings.
· Investigates and follows up on major or non-routine customer field complaints.
· Recommends and implements resolutions.
· Oversees, assigns, and reviews work of lower level colleagues.
· Coaches and provides guidance, feedback, and on-the-job training.
· Results to be achieved: software released on-time with high quality
• Bachelor's Degree in computer engineering or computer science field from an ABET accredited university.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience dealing with embedded software development from requirements through validation.
• Proficient in C language programming
- Familiarity with HMI modelling tools like Altia and EB guide
- Familiarity with graphical design tools like Adobe Photoshop, After Effects and/or 3D tools
- Offshore team co-ordinator : Manage and support a offshore team, both technically and PM.
+1 231 930 4247