The Sales & Marketing Financial Analyst is responsible for supporting the growth and financial success of Sarnova through support of the sales and product management departments; focused on enhancing sales productivity. Duties will include quota development, trend analysis, dashboard development, QBR preparation and management of monthly reporting packages.
Through thoughtful and prescriptive analytics, support the revenue growth and profitability of the commercial organization that includes sales and product management. With a focus on increasing sales productivity, proactively support sales and product management on the tracking and achievement of company strategic imperatives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate as a resource in revenue forecasting, trend analysis, reporting and key drivers of behavior for sales leadership and product management.
- Contribute to the Company’s annual quota and strategic target development, which includes creation of quotas by territory and by supplier for assigned business unit(s).
- Manage monthly sales analytical reporting package used by executive leadership to track and forecast company, supplier, region and territory performance.
- Maintain monthly performance dashboards intended to drive visibility into business performance in consistent alignment with key strategic imperatives.
- Responsible for monthly tracking of sales team performance through managing comprehensive composite ranking and monthly performance dashboards.
- Seek to conduct analysis and provide analytical summaries that proactively signal sales execution trends focused on improving overall sales performance and effectiveness within key Supplier metrics; in addition to Account Manager performance in key categories.
- Collaborate with Product Management to structure and execute strategic business initiatives, providing analytical insight and performance analysis.
- Maintain monthly supplier dashboards intended to support the product management team in quarterly business review preparation and supplier relationship management.
- Support ad-hoc/category reporting needs for sales leadership and product management teams.
- Analyze data to monitor and forecast marketing and sales trends and measure the effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies.
- Ability to convert complex data and findings into understandable tables, graphs, and reports and present/articulate results to internal customers. Focused on providing our management team direction that will support the successful execution of Sarnova’s strategic imperatives.
- Strong teamwork / collaboration skills and an orientation towards delivering superior service to the Sarnova sales and product management departments.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and maintain a high level of accuracy while balancing deadlines.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Takes ownership of results and works with high integrity and accountability.
- Must be able to work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders across the organization.
- Advanced knowledge with Microsoft Office Suite (Microsoft PowerBI experience a plus).
- Must be able to meet the following physical requirements, with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Sit, walk, stand, use hands to manipulate, handle, feel, and control items or equipment.
- Reach with hands and arms.
- Talk and hear.
- See and be able to read, write, and interpret text.
- Occasionally lift and move objects weighing up to 10 pounds.
- Employee may be required to travel for business purposes.
The above statements are intended to describe the nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of staff members so classified.
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential function of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. This may include warm, hot or cold temperatures. The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
Employee will be required to work a minimum of forty (40) hours of per week or as many hours as it may take to perform above job duties. Schedule may vary based on business demands and will require a combination of office hours as well as work performed after hours and/or weekends.
Sarnova is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience, along with a comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) Plan. EEO/M/F/Veterans/Disabled