Customer Service Representative - Cardio Partners
Sarnova Inc. Brentwood, TN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking for a rewarding career in Customer Service at a company where you matter? Sarnova, a family of companies including Cardio Partners, is a premier national distributor of medical supplies, healthcare products, and specialty equipment on a mission to be the best partner to those who save and improve patient lives.
Why You’ll Love Working At Sarnova:
- Great Place to Work Certified – 90% of our employees say this is a great place to work!
- Positive, family-like atmosphere
- Supportive training that enhances your ability to grow
- The opportunity for career growth in a reliably growing organization and industry
- Knowing YOU play a vital role in saving and improving lives
- Full Medical and Dental Benefits Within 1 Month of Hire
The Service Operations Representative plays a vital part in the biomedical equipment service offering to our customers. In this highly collaborative role, you will have the ability to help customers in need of repairs on life-saving equipment by submitting work orders to our service team and providing all customer-facing communication throughout the repair process. You’ll work alongside others just as driven as you to do the right thing and will be supported by managers who put others first. Join our team and be responsible for a healthier America! #WhereYOUMatter
The Service Operations Representative administrates all transactions related to medical equipment service customers. They will work with all departments to provide timely and thorough customer support. The representative is also responsible for contributing to a data driven culture by maintaining and reporting on service metrics. The representative plays a key role in driving improvements and recommendations including processes, pricing, equipment, and customer service. The representative is also responsible for contributing to the operations team as needed by management. Works closely with Biomedical Equipment Technicians, Warehouse and Service Personnel performing tasks such as packing, shipping, cleaning, preparing shipments, inventory management and other operational needs.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Create sales orders/invoices
- Prepare quotes, providing customer with estimates for repairs and/or replacement costs
- Correspond with customer to obtain key information about potential repairs
- Research repair history by serial number to determine warranty information
- Create and issue Service RMA’s and ship labels
- Create and process loaner equipment. Responsible for loaner asset tracking and updates
- Work with receiving to verify product and customer information
- Properly document all communication with customers including inbound customer phone calls
- Record keeping and updating systems and spreadsheets
- Provide basic technical support to assist customers over the phone
- Review, edit, process and print all equipment unit orders and print all equipment parts orders
- Proactively reaches out to customers regarding service of their equipment
- Provide annual reports for customers on their repair history
- Drive service process improvements and recommend pricing, equipment and customer improvements
- Monitor and process orders in accordance with Gross Profit guidelines
- Works with operations to assist in order preparation and day-to-day readiness
- Assist operations in development and growth of company
- Other projects and job duties as assigned
- Strong computer skills with basic understanding of MS Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Ability to work in/contribute to a team environment
- Excellent customer relations skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent problem-solving skills. Can research problems and respond to the customer (either internal or external) within the time frame given
- Ability to read and interpret technical documents and translate information to customers
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Prioritize and organize daily follow-ups to ensure timely resolution
- Communicate with customers via phone, fax, e-mail or software management
- Knowledge of Zen Desk or other ticketing software/CRMs a plus
- Basic understanding of medical technology a plus
Sarnova is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience, along with a comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) Plan. EEO/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Sarnova Inc.Why Work Here?
We're on a mission to be the best partner for those who save and improve patient lives!
Sarnova is the leading national specialty distributor of health care products in emergency medical services (EMS) and respiratory markets and is the industry leader in revenue cycle management within emergency medical services (EMS). The company operates through several market-leading companies including Tri-anim Health Services, the largest specialty distributor of respiratory products, Bound Tree Medical, the largest supplier of EMS products, EMP and Cardio Partners, a full Sudden Cardiac Arrest Solution provider, and Digitech, the leader in EMS revenue cycle management.
1001 Flagpole Ct.Brentwood, TN
BusinessView all jobs at Sarnova Inc.