Assistant Project Manager - 2nd Shift (2 pm - 10 pm)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Assistant Project Manager is responsible for responding to multiple client inquiries via phone, email and/or mail regarding client work orders and updating notes in the system while following up on the progress of work completion by technicians, vendors and contractors. This role will perform under the direct supervision of a Project Manager and the Senior Project Manager.
- Assist the Project Manager (PM) with client work order verification process
- Verify scope of work at the store level
- Obtain price quotes from vendors
- Match and assign the appropriate vendor for the work order per trade and client rate
- Ensure the timely dispatch of vendors. Call and follow up with stores and vendor to make sure job completed per scope of work
- Assist PM in evaluating and reconciling vendor invoices
- Consistently follow up on the details of work orders from inception to completion, including the call back
- Update status of all work orders as appropriate for jobs life cycle
- Must be able to perform the job physically from office Monday through Friday - 2:00 pm to 10:00 pm.
- Comply with the company protocol and procedures at all times
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Time management skills
- Problem resolution skills
- Communication skills
- Minimum 3 years Customer Service experience a MUST
- Basic experience operating computer hardware and software and ability to learn new software
This is not a supervisory position. This role will work collaboratively with positions in the same or different department.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. This job is in an open space office environment with considerable background noise and disturbances.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. This is largely a sedentary role. This role would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and occasionally bend or stand on a stool as necessary. Other regular physical demands include standing, sitting, walking, stooping, repetitive motion, lifting not more than 15 pounds, reaching, typing.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position with 40 hours of work or more per week. Days and hours of work are the normal business hours from Monday through Friday, 2:00 pm to 10:00 pm. All overtime hours have to be approved by manager prior to working overtime.
No travel is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience
A four year college degree is required with minimum 3 years of experience in customer service position or high school graduate with minimum 5 years of experience in customer service or any similar combination of education and experience.
Must be authorized to work in the U.S without needing sponsorship at time of hiring or in the future.
Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodations.
Equal employment opportunities (EEO) will be provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status. In addition, all applicable federal, state and local law requirements will govern nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status is explicitly prohibited. Violation of company policies and procedures or code of conduct, including inability to perform the job duties adequately may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Sargenti / RSM
AddressToms River, NJ
TechnologyView all jobs at Sargenti / RSM