M365 Solutions Architect (SME)
- $150,000 to $175,000 Yearly
Sarela Technology Solutions, LLC is seeking a Microsoft 365 Solutions Architect to provide support on our Defense Enterprise Office Solutions (DEOS) contract in either Fort Meade, MD or Chantilly, VA. This is a hybrid position. Due to the nature of work this role entails, the employee must report onsite to Fort Meade, MD or Chantilly, VA up to 3 days a week depending on the needs of the mission.
The M365 Solutions Architect will have extensive experience designing, implementing, and securing M365 deployments, preferably with U.S. Government customers. The architect will partner closely with the engineering lead, cyber lead, senior executives, and expert level technologists on the long-range architecture, strategy, and roadmap. The architect will focus on the following technology areas:
- Active DoD Top Secret clearance.
- DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification (i.e., CCNA, CompTIA Security+ CE or similar)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 8+ years of Systems/Network Engineering experience
- 3+ years managing an Office 365 environment for large enterprises.
- Experience in a technical leadership position, as the architect will: be a key trusted advisor to the customer, be sought out to provide decision making input across several team/stakeholders and be a key facilitator of collaboration across the team.
- Ability to thrive in a highly collaborative, fast-paced, growth-focused environment.
- Ability to motivate teams to perform exceptionally over long stretches of time and in challenging situations.
- Able to report onsite as indicated above
- Experience managing Office 365 GCC High/DoD environments
- Experience deploying/managing applications in Microsoft Azure
- Experience with MS Office 365 design, deployment, and migration and integration with voice systems
- Solid background in networking (routing/switching/gateway management)
- Experience deploying and supporting voice and video networks
- Experience with integration and/or management of classified voice systems.
- Experience with Microsoft Lync/Skype for Business/Microsoft Teams
- Administrative Scripting/Automation with PowerShell
Small company with a great vision and plan for growth and success. Opportunities for equity (employee ownership) and business development.
SarelaTech is an Information Technology (IT) services company specializing in Cloud Engineering, Cybersecurity Compliance, DevSecOps, Operations & Sustainment, and Defense Acquisition Support. SarelaTech was an award-winning member of the Defense Information System’s Agency (DISA) Cloud Storage Program Office Team that was recognized as the 2020 DoD Chief Information Office (CIO) Award for Cyber and IT Excellence. SarelaTech continues to provide mission-critical cloud engineering, integration, test, and cybersecurity support to the Department of Defense and the Defense Industrial Base. SarelaTech is a certified ISO 9001:2015 company and a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), Small Business Administration (SBA) 8(a), and Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HUBZone) program participant.
Sarela Technology Solutions
15036 Conference Center DrChantilly, VA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.