Saratoga Medical is looking for a CQM Training Program Manager to be based out of thr DHA office in Virginia
Description: Supports CQM executive leadership to strategically plan, implement, monitor, evaluate, and improve CQM Education and Training requirements for an integrated clinical quality management education and training program; coordinates the CQM professionals training workgroup; coordinates training materials to assess competency requirements, acquisition and sustainment plans for CQM professionals education platform; provides subject matter expert consultation and meets operational goals of the MHS and CQM in this domain.
Location: The work shall mainly be performed at contractor space, but some work will be performed on-site with the Government, upon request. The Government has limited space located in Falls Church, VA 22042 that may be used on an as-needed basis. The tempo of the leadership briefing schedules calls for daily planning meetings with CQM leadership and/or Program Managers. The work to be done includes tactical work of preparing agendas and deliverables for strategy work group meetings, leadership briefings, research, environmental scanning and technical writing.
- 5 years of experience in instructional design, learning organization planning, knowledge management and support
- Experience in healthcare delivery is required
- Knowledge of CQM programs and principles
- Program management certification is a plus
- Excellent communication skills with various levels of staff
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office tools
- Knowledge of MHS/DHA operations is a plus
Please send all resumes and rate requirements to LAINSHTEIN@saratogamed.com