Practice Addiction Medicine with Saratoga Hospital Medical Group at our Community Health Center.
Saratoga Hospital Medical Group seeks a Psychiatrist, fellowship-trained in Addiction Medicine to join our Behavioral Health team at Saratoga Community Health Center (SCHC). SCHC is a fully integrated center providing primary care, behavioral health and addiction medicine. Work with a collegial team of psychiatrists, family medicine physicians, including one addiction medicine specialist, advanced practitioners, dentists and support staff.
Psychiatrists in the practice provide coverage of the Saratoga Hospital inpatient mental health unit. All physicians take inpatient call for a 16-bed inpatient adult mental health unit. Call is paid and approximately 1:10, taken evenings by phone with rounding on weekends.
Psychiatrists are part of a collegial team that includes the psychiatrists in the hospital, at the Saratoga Community Health Center and Saratoga County Mental Health. Psychiatrists work closely across the system with physicians and advanced practitioners in our primary care and specialty network as part of Saratoga Hospital Medical Group. We currently have a Consultation Liaison position at Saratoga Hospital; an Outpatient Adult Psychiatry Opportunity at Saratoga County Mental Health as well as a Child and Adolescent Psychiatry opportunity.
Our multispecialty practice—Saratoga Hospital Medical Group—has more than 250 physicians and advanced practice providers across a number of medical and surgical specialties. Medical group members play an invaluable role in our hospital’s continued growth and reputation for excellence. They enjoy a shared governance approach to leadership and tremendous support from administration.
Saratoga Hospital is a 171-bed independent, locally governed, thriving community hospital and a leading healthcare provider in the region. We have enjoyed continuous growth for more than a decade, along with a reputation for high-quality, personalized, compassionate care. Since September 2004, Saratoga Hospital has maintained Magnet® recognition for nursing excellence from the American Nurses Credentialing Center—the highest honor an organization can receive for professional nursing practice.
Saratoga Hospital: An Affiliate of Albany Med
Saratoga Hospital recently affiliated with Albany Med. This partnership has added convenient access to services typically not offered by community hospitals, as well as a seamless connection to the Capital Region’s only academic medical center and the highly specialized medical care it can provide. Our physicians have access to shared best practices, continuing medical education (CME), and leadership and teaching opportunities.
The physicians who have joined Saratoga Hospital and Saratoga Hospital Medical Group report in the 99th percentile in job satisfaction according to the Advisory Board’s 2017 survey. We are proud of that statistic, and that success is reflected in the work we do and in the support we receive from the vibrant and giving Saratoga Springs community.
We offer a competitive compensation package including a sign-on bonus and moving expenses.
Saratoga Springs is a great place to live where you will feel a sense of community. Our location is a destination!
- Known for world-class entertainment and abundant year-round recreational, athletic opportunities and cultural attractions, famous venues include Saratoga Race Course and Saratoga Performing Arts Center, Saratoga Spa State Park, and Saratoga National Historic Park, where the Battles of Saratoga in 1777 changed the face of history!
- Outdoor enthusiasts will love the natural beauty of the Adirondacks, nearby Berkshires and Green Mountains, Saratoga Lake, Lake George, other waterways, and more!
- Located a half hour from Albany, New York State’s Capital City,
- Three hours from New York City, Montreal and Boston – right on the edge of New England,
- Saratoga Springs and surrounding towns and villages are experiencing growth and revitalization evidenced by new homes, upscale apartments, shops, eateries, and businesses.
- Saratoga County offers family-oriented communities, neighborhoods and excellent schools.
Contact: Denise Romand, Medical Staff Recruiter. Phone: (518)583-8465; firstname.lastname@example.org. Learn more about us: www.saratogahospital.org.
Visit us at: https://www.discoversaratoga.org/app; http://www.ilovesaratoga.us/; https://www.iloveny.com/places-to-go/capital-saratoga/; http://visitadirondacks.com.