- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Come work with us, Saratoga Casino Black Hawk!
It's the Most Fun You Can Have Under One Roof in Historic Black Hawk!
Fun is never far at Saratoga Casino Black Hawk, and we want YOU to join our team.
We are looking for fun, enthusiastic and outgoing people.
What will you be doing?
- Maintain a system of accounting policies and procedures.
- Maintains and updates General Ledger System and reports.
- Issue timely and complete financial statements.
- Coordinate the preparation of the corporate annual report.
- Calculate and issue financial and operating metrics.
- Manage the production of the annual budget and forecasts.
- Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management.
- Coordinate the provision of information to external auditors for the annual audit and tax return.
- Review cash balances.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports.
- Prepare other financial reports as required.
- Knowledge of State and Federal laws and Saratoga Casino internal control policies.
- Conducts interviews with team member candidates.
- Stays current regarding state, federal, and local regulations regarding payroll requirements.
- Recommends, documents and issues discipline.
- Maintains awareness of HR policies and procedures and provides backup and support as needed.
- Ensures HR filings are completed if there is an absence (e.g. OSHA300, 5500s, ACA documents).
- Promotes outstanding customer relations.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance required. CPA preferred
EXPERIENCE: Three (3) to five (5) years in accounting. Knowledge of financial statement preparation and State and Federal tax laws. One (1) year supervisory experience required.
- Able to lift and carry 30 lbs. occasionally.
This job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that an employee in this position may be asked to perform from time to time.
Saratoga Casino offers competitive wages, Medical, Dental and Vision benefits after 60 days, 401k, Vacation and Personal time, Free Bus Passes, Free Meal, Tuition Reimbursement and Gaming License Reimbursements.
Apply in person at 101 Main Street, Black Hawk, Co./ Fax Resumes to 303-582-6185. Apply online at www.saratogacasinobh.com
Saratoga Casino is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
"Saratoga Casino Black Hawk. So New. So You"'
Saratoga Casino Black Hawk
AddressBlack Hawk, CO
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Saratoga Casino Black Hawk
Get fresh Casino Accountant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.