Coordinates the flow of specialty supplies, equipment, and instrumentation to and from the department. Works closely with the director, specialty clinical coordinators and team members, clinical resource coordinator, OR buyer, and Purchasing/Distribution department to maintain an optimal surgical inventory and equipment distribution system. Coordinates equipment and loaner instrumentation for all future scheduled cases.
– Prefer Associates degree in business or healthcare administration.
– Prefer a minimum of five (5) years of business experience including at least three (3) years in surgical services.
– Prefer working knowledge of all facets of a supply distribution system.
– Prefer the ability to analyze problems and consistently follow through to resolution.
– Prefer the ability to use standard office equipment.
Minimum High School Diploma or Equivalent
High School Diploma, GED or Certificate