- Posted: over a month ago
Are you stuck in a rut? Spinning your wheels making money for someone else without fully realizing your financial potential? Ready to work FOR yourself but not BY yourself? If you answered YES to any of these questions, please submit your resume TODAY! We're interviewing candidates immediately for AGENCY OPPORTUNITIES!
Farmers Insurance has several financially attractive start-up opportunities for Agency Ownership. Want to purchase an existing agency? Would you like to keep your current job while you train and sell with us on YOUR schedule? Ready to build an agency with our help and earn some of the most generous bonuses in the industry? How about getting PAID to WORK for an outstanding mentor agent while learning the business and then transitioning to an existing agency of your own after successful completion? We have that too!
Our Agency Owners enjoy the ability to earn an unlimited income through new business sales, renewal income, and bonuses! They also enjoy making business decisions without having to consult a boss...you ARE the boss! Farmers will help identify areas in town where we need new agents. We'll also help brand your office, train you and your new staff and support you throughout your career! You'll be a part of our dynamic District full of other very successful agents in the company!
Are you interested? Better yet, are you ready to talk? Send your resume TODAY!!Responsibilities
- Develop ongoing networking relationships with Real Estate Agents, Mortgage Lenders, Title Companies, Auto Dealers, etc.
- Foster strong relationships with our customers to maintain a high level of client retention and product loyalty.
- Prospects for new business by following sales leads generated from referrals, networking, marketing, cold-calling, and lead databases.
- Presents and explains insurance policy options based upon prospective client needs and their personal goals.
- Educate clients on the insurance policies that best suit their needs
How do you qualify? Let's take a look:
- Licensing IS required. General Lines Life & Health PLUS General Lines Property & Casualty should be obtained within the first 60 days of joining us. Don't worry...we'll help with resources!
- 3+ years of sales experience at a minimum
- College degree preferred
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Must be highly self-motivated.
Bilingual, fluent in both English and Spanish is beneficial.Benefits
Career Development & Growth
Team Building Activities
Professional Work Environment
License Assistance Available
Sarah Hancock - Farmers Insurance Agent
AddressSand Springs, OK
Finance and Insurance
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?