Cook & Dietary Aide
Sarah Daft Home Salt Lake City, UT
- Posted: over a month ago
- $13 to $15 Hourly
- Benefits: medical
We are seeking a Cook to join our dedicated kitchen staff! You will assist in the preparation, cooking, and presentation of meals in our professional kitchen.
- Prepare all served food
- Plan food production to coordinate with meal serving hours
- Memorize, record, and comprehend menu items, abbreviations, plate appearance, and portions
- Follow standard recipes and special diet orders
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
- Adhere to all sanitation and food production codes
- Clean and maintain kitchen equipment, utensils, and appliances
- Previous experience in cooking, culinary arts, or other related fields
- Knowledge of kitchen equipment and cooking techniques
- Strong attention to detail
- A love of helping people
- Ability to work well in teams
Sarah Daft HomeWhy Work Here?
Work with a close and caring staff in a home-like environment and go home feeling like you made a difference and had fun.
Sarah Daft Home is a Type 1 Assisted Living with a rich history since 1912. It is a very close staff with a home-like environment which serves 34 residents. We are very involved with the residents and know them all personally. It's like a big family and a very satisfying place to work.
737 S 1300 ESalt Lake City, UT
HealthcareView all jobs at Sarah Daft Home