- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
$16 - $18 hourlyResponsibilities:
- Strengthen existing abilities and gain new ones by participating in training opportunities
- Inform team members regularly about the status of projects and any setbacks or achievements
- Purchase office equipment when appropriate
- Schedule appointments, including travel arrangements or other company engagements
- Act as a point of contact for complaints or questions from customers and respond in a timely manner
- Proven track record of completing projects on time in an orderly manner
- Prior experience in office management or our industry is a plus
- Enjoys talking with customers and can communicate through verbal and written channels
- Associate's degree preferred but not required to apply
- Proficient in basic computer software and can quickly learn to use new programs
We are a top team with buyer and listing agents, a creative support team, AND a top-notch vacation rental property management team. We specialize in all areas of St Louis and St Charles Counties and Innsbrook Resort. When you join our team, you'll join an environment of professionalism and growth to help expand your career.
We are looking for people who want to grow with us and hope you will join our enterprising team! We use the latest marketing and research to enhance and increase our business and encourage innovation, ideas, and the creative involvement of all of our team members.
Sarah Bernard Real Estate @ Red Key Realty Leaders
BusinessView all jobs at Sarah Bernard Real Estate @ Red Key Realty Leaders