Be the change you want to see! Join our group of experienced mental health professionals on RTF main campus in Millcreek. Provide child-centered, family-focused individual, group and family psychotherapy services for children and adolescents who have been diagnosed with serious emotional difficulties. Trauma-focused treatment environment utilizing the Sanctuary Model. Be a resource for direct treatment staff, and collaborate with clinical team members and pre-doctoral interns. Complete required documentation utilizing the Center's EHR.
We support your licensure goals! Additional $1,500/year provided for attainment of qualified license. Competitive benefits, including health insurance (family too!), dental coverage, life insurance, short- and long-term disability coverage, EAP, 401k, tuition assistance, paid leave and more!
- Complete psycho-social evaluation for all clients entering therapy.
- Conduct psychotherapy with clients as needed under the direction of the clinical supervisor.
- Participate in the development and implementation of treatment plans for all clients.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships to ensure quality, seamless service for all clients.
- Master's degree in psychology, social work or related field, and completion of clinical master's level internship
- Familiarity with community mental health resource
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong organizational skills, and ability to prioritize responsibilities
Schedule: Salaried exempt position based on a schedule of (5) 8-hour shifts per week. Minimum entry salary of $33,500 adjusted up for related experience and licensure. For more information: https://www.sarahreed.org/