Looking for Energetic, Creative, and Compassionate candidates to work with children at a Residential Treatment program! Gain experience working in the psychology field!
Work Hours: Monday-Friday, 7:00am-10:00am (Part-time)
We are currently seeking individuals to work in a Sanctuary-certified Residential Treatment Program with children and adolescents, ages 5-18.
- Supervise clients in a residential treatment facility
- Support clients with strategies for coping with loss and/or emotional issues
- Utilize de-escalation techniques and address problem behaviors with individuals’ treatment plans
- Conduct therapeutic group activities and build positive relationships with clients
- Promote daily living skills and positive social interactions
- Facilitate appropriate learning and non-aggressive problem solving
Requirements: Must be 21 or older. Ability to obtain clearances for FBI fingerprints, PA criminal history, and Child Abuse history. EOE
Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, Education or related areas of study preferred, as well as those individuals continuing their post-high school education.
Rate: $10.50 to $11.50 /hour + Adjustment for experience + $2.00 program differential