- Posted: 4 days ago
- $22 to $24 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
SarTec Corporation is looking for an employee to help maintain the grounds and buildings at our Anoka facility.
This job will include, but is not limited to the following:
- Building maintenance
- Includes general construction, cleaning, plumbing, sweeping, car detailing, steam cleaning carpets, vacuuming etc.
- Gardening and grounds maintenance - landscaping, mowing, sprinkler system maintenance, snow removal in the winter, etc.
- Help production manager mix, package and label products, as needed. Heavy lifting required.
- Forklift operation - loading and unloading trucks
- Help with shipping and receiving in warehouse
- Field unit construction and other equipment assembly. Build new equipment to order and keep the shop organized and stocked with appropriate levels of inventory as needed. Track and troubleshoot equipment and communication issues, repair as needed. Travel to customer feedyards to install new equipment and assist with equipment service as needed.
- Miscellaneous duties as specified by your supervisor.
617 Pierce St. AnokaAnoka, MN
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?