A BETTER FUTURE
Everything begins with passion, a legacy from the Saputo family, which offered tasty and quality cheeses to its community. Today, after more than 60 years, the company employs more than 12,500 dedicated employees, proud of their role, who work day after day to deliver quality products to customers and consumers.
Saputo is the second largest dairy processor in the US and one of the top ten dairy processors in the world but our people are at the core of everything we do. We promote their growth and well-being through our values: Efficiency, Family Atmosphere, Ownership, Hands-On, and Passion. We hire for careers, not jobs. We strategically place individuals within the organization and provide opportunities for growth across different functions. In addition, promoting healthy lifestyles and community engagement through financial and product contributions, as well as through volunteer hours is core to who we are. But dont take our word for it (http://www.saputo.com/en/Careers/Learning-and-Development).
- Translate business and marketing needs into creative that is clear, compelling, visually interesting, intuitive and emotionally engaging.
- Develop and maintain brand standards and ensure these are followed across all marketing elements.
- Design and execute marketing elements such as: labels, packaging, sell sheet, brochures, sales presentations, flyers, point-of-sale and other promotion materials across various business channels.
- Understand the motivations and needs of Saputo Cheese USAs customer base and use it to create compelling materials that highlight our point-of-difference and product features .
- Write, edit and/or review company collateral materials (memos, broker bulletins, advertisements, product brochures, catalogs, sell sheets, newsletters, and copy for company website).
- Actively manage workflow and timelines to move customer initiatives forward as they relate to marketing, packaging and product development.
- Work closely and communicate efficiently with marketing and sales.
- Coordinate in-house/agency photography shoots for line extensions, new products and promotion materials as needed.
- Provide design guidance to suppliers, printers and internal packaging teams as needed.
- Interface with packaging vendors to improve service levels and lower costs.
- Demonstrated business acumen needed to work on other marketing and sales initiatives as required.