Retail Sales Associate – 100% Training Provided
Sapphire Marketing is looking for outgoing, self-motivated individuals with a restaurant, retail, or hospitality experience for our Entry-Level Sales & Marketing position. We have found that candidates working in the retail, restaurant, hospitality, or any customer service position are easy to train. This is because they tend to have the intangibles that we cannot teach; such as people skills, communication skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment all with a positive attitude! At Sapphire, we appreciate and want to cultivate those skills!
Sapphire Marketing is partnering up with four new clients this year. We are currently hiring motivated entry-level professionals for our retail sales associate position. We are looking for future team members that want to work with people, further their career, and advance their managerial abilities while networking with like-minded people.
The Retail Sales Associate is responsible for:
- Sales and promotions our client’s products and services to both new and existing customers while talking with them in a retail store location.
- Communicate product knowledge effectively with customers to inform them of the features, benefits, and use of all products and services.
- Assist, inform, and help customers with their purchase decisions.
- Explain the technology of our client to customers to best meet their needs. Explain the benefits of services and products to customers.
- Help customers place orders.
Day to Day for the Retail Sales Associate:
- Provide strong understanding and enthusiasm around technology,
- Maintain detailed sales product knowledge, including competitive information.
- Provide superior customer service with all customer interactions.
- Evaluate customers' potential product needs and help with appropriate recommendations.
- Focus on quality customers for retention purposes
- Work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
Why APPLY NOW?
- 100% hands-on training
- Learn more about the newest technology
- Experience in sales and marketing, client relations, and business
- Travel opportunities
- Our fun and vibrant corporate culture
All positions are ENTRY LEVEL, and due to our recent expansion, we will be training motivated team members. We are seeking account management candidates with a background in Restaurant, Hospitality, or Customer Service Experience.
Our Sales Associate will gain experience in:
- Public Speaking
- Management skills
- Customer Service and Sales
- Customer Retention
- Working with a Fortune 100 Client
What our sales associate needs to bring to the table:
- Competitive spirit
- 1-2 years of experience in customer service (restaurant, bartending, retail, and hospitality are accepted)
- Student mentality, a love of learning and self-improvement
- Experience in marketing, sales, customer service, training others and/or management roles
- History of success and leadership in past positions and/or school