We are an independent marketing firm specializing in sales and brand management in the new Technology, Electronics, Mobility, and Energy Fields. Our professional representation and personalized approach make us a leader in the customer service and marketing industries! Our priority is to promote client products and services to ensure satisfaction across all parties. We're looking for a new Account Representative to further the development of our accounts.
The Responsibilities of Account Representative:
- Attend branding events for our clients
- Complete training on Marketing Strategy and Promotional Marketing
- Creating a positive experience and brand awareness for the consumer market
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints - being up to date on all product knowledge
Benefits of Account Representative:
- Business Development Conferences Semi-Annually
- Continual Training and Professional Development by the management team
- Career development opportunities
Requirements for qualified candidates:
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- At least 2 years’ experience in customer service, sales, marketing or other related fields preferred
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
Sapphire Marketing provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Sapphire Marketing complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which Sapphire Marketing has facilities.