Warehouse Shipping & Receiving
Sanwa Growers Inc. Tampa, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position is solely responsible for insuring that the shipping & receiving of all inbound and outbound freight is accurate. Individuals must be able to multitask and interact well with individuals both inside and outside the company. Sanwa also requires that all employees perform all tasks in a safe manner consistent with corporate policies and state and federal laws. Provide optimum customer service and resolve inquiries related to order discrepancies. Monitor shift production and workflow and ensure inventory accuracy with the goal of first-contact resolution.
WHY SANWA FOOD GROUP:
Sanwa Famer’s Market, a division of Sanwa Food Group, has been a pillar in the Tampa Community for more than 40 years. Throughout the years we’ve established ourselves as a leader in the food distribution industry. Our array of eclectic grocery, produce and meat selections span the globe and our customer focus initiatives provides a service that continues to drive our success.
We take pride in creating a diversified culture where our team members are able to grow and learn to excel in various opportunities within our company.
As a Sanwa team member you will become part of our dynamic, growing company, servicing both retail and wholesale customers in a fast-paced service driven environment. We are looking for truly exceptional individuals to continue the Sanwa tradition of excellence. Come grow with us!
MAIN JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Examine incoming shipments; rejects damaged items; records shortages; corresponds with shipper to rectify damages and shortages.
• Resolve any inventory discrepancies
• Assist in merchandise transfers between warehouse and production sites. This includes moving pallets and submitting transfers electronically for each item.
• Sort and stack loose or boxed materials on racks, shelves, or pallets
• Provide leadership with up to date information that could prevent future losses
• Performs other warehouse duties as needed under the supervision of the department manager
• Operate fork lift & pallet jack “experience a must “
• Manage warehouse supplies and equipment inventory
• Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation
YOU'LL ALSO NEED TO BE ABLE TO:
• Lift up to 50 pounds
• Stand, walk, push, pull, squat, bend, and reach during shifts
• Learn store products and there location
• Adhere to strict safety, quality, and service standards
• Ability and willingness to move with purpose and a strong sense of urgency
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred
• 2 + years of warehouse/shipping & receiving experience/Fork lift & pallet jack certified
Sanwa Growers Inc.Why Work Here?
We take pride in creating a diversified culture where our team members are able to grow and learn to excel in various opportunities.
Food Distribution, Retail, Wholesale & Grocery
2621 East Hillsborough AvenueTampa, FL
Transportation and Storage