Bi-Lingual Legal Assistant
Santo Domingo & Associates LLC Beltsville, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Prepares legal papers and correspondence, such as summonses, complaints, motions, and subpoenas.
- Prepares and processes legal documents and papers, such as summonses, subpoenas, complaints, appeals, motions, and pretrial agreements.
- Mails or faxes legal correspondence to clients, witnesses, and court officials.
- Receives and places phone calls.
- Organizes and maintains law libraries, documents, and case files.
- Schedules and makes appointments.
- Makes photocopies of correspondence, documents, and other printed matter.
- Assists attorneys in collecting information.
- Drafts and types office memos.
- Prepares and distributes invoices to bill clients or pay account expenses.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience: 1-2 years of related experience
- Bi-Lingual: Must be fluent in English and Spanish
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Active listening
- Critical thinking
Santo Domingo & Associates LLCWhy Work Here?
Strong team atmosphere with energetic and helpful staff! Excellent benefits and compensation packages.
General Practice Law Firm serving Baltimore, Beltsville, Annapolis and all surrounding areas with Criminal/Trafiic, Personal Injury, Worker's Compensation, Domestic/Family Law, Medical Malpractice and Estate matters.
11103 Baltimore AvenueBeltsville, MD
LegalView all jobs at Santo Domingo & Associates LLC