Front Desk Receptionist- AGHA
Sante Health System is looking to hire a full-time Front Desk Receptionist to provide exceptional customer service at our busy Gastroenterology medical office located in Fresno, CA This position is the essential link for our patients and the care provided by our team. We're looking for a kind and friendly individual who is experienced in the medical field and passionate about patient experience. The ideal candidate not only strives to meet our clients' needs but also enjoys taking a key role in administrative tasks and operational flow.ABOUT SANTE HEALTH SYSTEM
Sante Health System is a Management Services Organization that serves multiple clients. "Sante" is the French word for health. Our name symbolizes our commitment to good health, progressive care, and leadership in our community.
Sante is one of the largest healthcare claims and billing management companies in Central California. The strength of Sante is the extraordinary network of physicians, health plans, and other health service providers it offers the people of our valley. Sante coordinates with physicians, health plans, hospitals, and ancillary providers to ultimately benefit the patient in a managed care environment. Sante Health System provides numerous client services such as billing, claims processing, contracting, credentialing, finance, human resources, information services, marketing/communications, physician services, practice management, provider relations, quality improvement, and utilization management.
Sante is celebrating over 25 years of service to the community. We deeply understand that we would not be successful in enhancing the quality of life of our patients without our incredible team. Therefore, we have created a work culture that is comprised of talented, driven, dedicated, innovative, and service-driven professionals. We provide competitive pay, excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401k retirement plan, paid time off, and opportunities for advancement. Being part of our team is like being part of a big family. Join our team and make Sante Health System your home away from home.OUR IDEAL FRONT DESK RECEPTIONIST
- Positive - a can-do attitude that lifts those around you
- Customer service oriented - focused on the needs of others
- Friendly - can easily connect with others and work collaboratively with all service staff in support of patient care
- Strong Communication - be comfortable on the phone and email, with ability to communicate clearly
- Detail-oriented - a commitment to achieving a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Self-motivated - no-task-too-small approach to the work, sees what needs to be done and does it
- Efficient - a knack for effectively prioritizing tasks and managing your time
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 1 year of work experience in a medical office setting
- Knowledge of computer and business office procedures
- Pleasant attitude; ability to establish and maintain effective relationship with patients, employees and the public.
- Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greet all patients and callers in a congenial and professional manner; screen and respond to routine request for information.
- Callers: Identify caller, determine reason for the telephone call, directs caller to the appropriate person or place, coordinate and reschedule patient appointments.
- Follow office scheduling policies.
- Check patients in and out.
- Inquire about and update any new patient information (change of address, telephone, new insurance, etc.)
- Verify patient eligibility prior to appointments and contact any patients with inactive coverage.
- Help patients complete necessary forms. Print superbills/appointment labels for upcoming appointments.
- Mail After Visit Summaries (AVS).
- Prepare records for providers.
- Prepare cashier drawers with specified opening balance of currency and coins.
- Receive and post payments and co-pays from patients and issue receipts.
- Run reports as required to balance payments.
- Prepare deposit for the day.
- Management of Reports (number of No Shows per week, with details).
- Obtain insurance authorizations as needed.
- May assist in pharmacy refills.
- Scan reports received from providers as needed.
- Maintain work area and lobby in neat and orderly manner.
- Attend meetings and in-service as required.
- Maintain records in a confidential manner.
- Take phones off "night" setting in the morning and returns to "night" setting, plus perimeter alarm and locking the doors, in the evenings.
- Comply with all work rules including those pertaining to safety and health.
- Perform related work as required.
- Perform other duties and assignment requested by the Administrator.
- In the spirit of teamwork, employees are expected to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties as requested.
Are you friendly and service-oriented? Do you have strong verbal and written communication skills? Are you attentive to detail and able to multitask under pressure? If so, you may be perfect for this position!SCHEDULE
Full Time, 40 hoursARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
If you feel that you are the right fit for our Front Desk Receptionist position, we want to meet you! Apply now with our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application! We look forward to meeting you!
1180 E Shaw Ave 101Fresno, CA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.