Sante Consulting LLC Stratford, CT
- Posted: over a month ago
Project Coordinator – Northeast, Tri-state area (Remote)
Aspira Women’s Health (AWH) seeks an ambitious candidate to support Innovation Department with all administrative task associated with clinical research and all other product related projects to accelerate AWH to a R&D, innovation company. The Project Coordinator will enable success of the innovation organization by providing seamless coordination for the R&D, scientific organization through becoming familiar with every aspect of all projects, including short and long-term goals, the entire project calendar and budgeting details. This role will assist the Clinical Project manager, Senior Director of Clinical Research and the Director of Program Management in focusing on executing specific stages of the project plan and ensure that the project manager is enabled to focus on the broader strategy of driving R&D and clinical research studies. This individual will assist in multiple innovation projects, create status reports and provide project oversight. The Project Coordinator role will report to the Director of Program Management.
- Communicate between various teams internally; setting times and dates for meetings to keep on schedule and relay any issues with timelines and/or budgets to the project manager.
- Communicate with various clinical sites and vendors externally; setting times and dates for meetings, when applicable, to keep on schedule and relay any issues with timelines and/or budgets to the project manager.
- Work with the program management organization function and commensurate with organizational growth
- Work with the program management organization function to facilitate processes through developing and maintaining spreadsheets, documents, status reports, and dashboards. Regularly maintain and file paperwork in SharePoint.
- Occasionally, perform clinical site visits to assist in training and protocol coordination.
- Collaborate closely with each functional area to ensure projects are moving effectively toward their milestones; contribute to creation of Project Management (PM) budgets and resource estimates for functional area, provide oversight of resources, and contribute to the management of the innovation budget
- Prepare project updates for the Clinical Project Manager and Program Management organization
- Effectively prepare and conduct project team meetings including issuing of agenda, action items, and meeting minutes
- Generate and maintain the fully integrated project plan and facilitate execution of the project plan to achieve project team goals
- Proactively identify potential risks, resource constraints, and conflicts that could impact project timelines; collaborate with the project team to develop appropriate solutions
- Track budget variances across the innovation team for quarterly review
- Support clinical study recruitment, site training and how to best optimize sample execution
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Have knowledge of or experience with Openclinica and/or Cirbi
- Have knowledge of or experience with clinical protocols and IRB process
- Experience in data analytics in a medical device and diagnostic development environment
- Bachelor's degree in life sciences or related field with 1 or more years in the biopharmaceutical or healthcare industry in project management roles, or equivalent combination of relevant experience
- Strong organizational, management, teamwork, interpersonal skills, and professionalism required
- Excellent analytic judgment and ability to communicate complex analytic issues in a scientifically sound and understandable way
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and ability to organize and prioritize tasks in a timely and accurate manner
- Ability to work collaboratively in a dynamic environment
- Understanding of the clinical diagnostic culture and the special requirements of completing projects within a regulated environment
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written)
- Focus on detail with enthusiasm to constantly seek ways to improve processes and practices
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborate effectively with the study team, cross-functional team members, and external partners
Education, Certification/Licensure, and/or Experience
- +2 years of relevant technical experience supporting and/or overseeing complex projects or programs.
- Recognized university degree.
- Membership in relevant professional organizations.
- Strong level of cross-functional knowledge
- Exceptional people and team management skills
- Should be able to think out of the box
Sante Consulting LLC
TechnologyView all jobs at Sante Consulting LLC