Representative, Bilingual Customer Service, Reading, PA \- 1906190
As a member of Santander's retail banking division you'll help serve Santander's retail and small business customers as part of one of the top banks in the United States based on deposits\. With principal presence in the northeast U\.S\., Santander's retail division offers consumer and lending products to help our customers reach their financial goals\. Santander currently serves nearly 2 million retail customers and 5\.2% of the 2\.7 million small businesses in the US footprint have a transactional account with Santander Bank\.
The Representative, Customer Service is responsible for providing excellent quality customer service to all customers contacting the Company through the various channels; telephone, online, email\.
- Adheres to company policies and procedures, code of ethics and all Federal, State and local laws\.
- Assists customers with inquiries and/or problem resolution in a professional and composed manner, and escalates to appropriate party\.
- Builds, develops and maintains partnerships with teammates and specialists to maximize effectiveness and serve customers\.
- Creates a connection and develops rapport with customers to provide outstanding, personalized service\.
- Ensures customers/clients are quickly connected to the appropriate teammate with the expertise to meet their needs\.
- Ensures the delivery of customers responses in a timely and accurate manner\.
- Follows established policies, procedures and guidelines to protect both the customers and the company\.
- Maintains abreast and informed of changes in the company's products, services and procedures\.
- Promotes professional and customer friendly delivery of service to internal and external customers\.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience\.
- 0\-3 years of experience in financial services, retail sales or a goal\-oriented environment\.
- Ability to adhere to policies, procedures, and instructions of management\.
- Ability to educate customer on a service or product solution\.
- Ability to respond and assist customers with inquiries and/or problem resolution\.
- Ability to respond to internal and external requests as needed\.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member\.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team to meet common objectives\.
- Proficiency in basic computer and data entry skills\.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills\.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills\.
- Minimal physical effort such as sitting, standing, and walking\.
- Actively seeks information to understand customer needs\.
- Communicates clearly and precisely\.
- Listens carefully and asks questions to clarify understanding\.
- Defines issues accurately and identifies the critical components\.
- Demonstrates the organization's customer service standards\.
- Is comfortable with change and can alter tasks with guidance\.
- Asks questions to understand the impact of changes on one's own job\.
- Maintains professional behavior at all times in representing the company\.
- Does all routine work accurately and on\-time and is aware of own impact on others\.
- Understands the central role the risk management function plays in the organization environment\.
- Learns to identify and flag items non\-compliant with regulations\.
- Works effectively in team settings\.
- Shows appreciation for others' help and lends a hand when needed to complete shared tasks\.
Job : Customer Service
Primary Location : Pennsylvania\-Reading\-450 Penn Street \- 06346 \- Santander Plaza
Organization : Consumer & Business Banking \(1001\)
Schedule : Full\-time
Job Posting : Dec 5, 2019, 2:06:38 PM
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/Vet/Disabled/SO