Part-time Violin and Piano Teachers wanted for a growing music school in San Jose
Do you love music and want to share your knowledge with others? Do you want to make a difference in the life of a young musician? Are you patient and have a positive outlook?
If you said yes, Santa Teresa Academy of Music and Dance is the place for you! We are looking for a couple of violin and piano teachers to and guide our students as they explore and discover the joys of music.
Ideal candidates would have the following experience/skills:
- Be encouraging and friendly as you help your students reach their musical goals
- Be flexible and able to work with students of all ages
- Be able to provide/create your own lesson plans
- Be professional and punctual
- Have prior teaching experience
- A college degree in music is NOT required. Many of our best teachers are performers who have experience, are great with children and have an outgoing personality.
Why you’ll enjoy teaching at Santa Teresa Academy of Music and Dance:
- We take care of the paperwork, scheduling, tuition and parent communications
- You get to focus on the fun part—teaching music and building relationships with your students!
- We maintain a supportive, fun, and creative teaching environment
Position is open immediately.
Pay rate: $24-30/ hour depending on experience