This position requires the assistant to provide administrative support to the management staff.
Duties will include but not be limited to; working with customer service, answer the phone, data entry, filing, general clerical duties,running errands we/you will do on job training.
The candidate must possess great organizational skills, be detail oriented, and be able to work independently or with a team. We are a small but growing business that needs an individual who is punctual, reliable, and has the desire to work and improve processes where needed.
We are seeking an individual who is motivated and interested in committing to a long-term relationship with our company.
One week paid vacation after a year and paid major holidays.
* High school diploma or Equivalent
* Basic computer skills
* Microsoft office experience
* Ability to multi task
* Good people skills
* Reliable transportation
* knowledge of email and word processing programs
* Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
* Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
If you fit the requirements of this position please email your resume