Position Summary: Under general supervision, the LPC Intern Family Counselor is responsible for the implementation, oversight, and monitoring of clinical services provided to residents. In addition, the Counselor maintains a caseload of patients. Must have LPC Intern license. This is a part-time weekend position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Ensures timely follow-up with referral sources and other stakeholders.
· Monitors clinical compliance/quality issues through regular client file audits and prepares reports for Director on findings and action plans.
· Conducts and/or attends staff meetings to assess client progress.
· In coordination with the Director of Housing, revises and maintains client program schedule and corresponding counselors’ work schedules to ensure comprehensive and effective programming.
· Maintains clinical expertise to enhance supervision skills through continuing education programs.
· Maintains current knowledge of clinical requirements from all substance abuse treatment contracts and serves as interpreter of clinical standards for facility manager and clinical staff.
· Attends treatment team and Santa Maria meetings and training.
· Performs direct clinical services to include group and individual counseling, group education, and case management; carries caseload as assigned.
· Ensures services are documented accurately and within the required time frame in HMIS and client chart. Maintains treatment and other therapeutic records and ensures documentation accuracy and timeliness complies with licensing and funding regulations.