Manager, Board & Executive
- Expired: January 27, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Santa Fe Recovery Center we are passionate about helping clients struggling with substance use disorder. We provide a continuum of care for our clients starting with detox, 30-day - 90-day residential, Recovery Housing, Sober Living Housing, Outpatient, and a MATS program.
With a keen attention to detail and as a key leader and a primary "face" of the organization, the Manager, Board & External Relations (Manager) will accurately coordinate, communicate, schedule, and organize all areas of leadership required for the maximum effectiveness of the Santa Fe Recovery Center's (SFRC) Board of Directors and its Executive/C-Suite leadership. This will entail providing high-level support to C-level executives, managing donor relations, and coordinating and managing all facets of Board Governance. As Manager, all areas of coordination and organization are expected to be performed including: managing Board software effectively, organizing & filing documents, scheduling & maintaining busy calendars, managing & organizing events, managing donor relations' software and communications, and leading an office management team to ensure effective organization and communication across SFRC.
SFRC pays for 90% for employee's premiums and 25% for their spouses and dependent children:
• 401K matching up to 4%
Because of working with the public, we mandate COVID-19 Vaccination with exceptions only for doctors' knowledge of a medical condition or sincerely held religious beliefs.
- Minimum 3-4 years of relevant experience in a demanding office environment is strongly preferred.
- Experience working in a nonprofit strongly preferred; enthusiasm about the mission of SFRC and compassion for people served.
- Meticulous attention to detail in all matters.
- Superb writing, proofreading, and editing skills.
- Strong eye for developing materials that are clear, digestible, and aesthetically appealing.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills and abilities.
- Exceptional organizational skills; ability to project manage through layers and across multiple departments.
- Excellent judgment and discretion in dealing with confidential and highly sensitive legal and other information.
- Ability to exhibit a high degree of judgment, tact, and professionalism with interacting with board members and executive/senior management.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills with an ability to perform duties under pressure and prioritize tasks in ways that meet deadlines and maintain detailed data/information integrity.
- Ability to display a high level of flexibility and resourcefulness; highly adaptable to changing needs and demands.
- Experience supporting executives and senior leaders.
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency with all Microsoft Office suite applications.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision; work independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Ability and willingness to work longer hours as circumstances require.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education or experience.
- At least 5 years of professional experience managing the human resources of a 50+ workforce (preference given to non-profit experience).
- In the case of a recovering person, must have successfully maintained a two (2) year period of uninterrupted abstinence from alcohol and/or drug abuse.
- Must have and maintain a current, valid NM driver's license. Must also have and maintain a clean driving record, as well as auto insurance.
- Must be over 21 years of age.
$55,000 - $65,000
Santa Fe Recovery Center, Inc
5312 Jaguar DriveSanta Fe, NM
BusinessView all jobs at Santa Fe Recovery Center, Inc
Get fresh Recovery House jobs daily straight to your inbox!