SANTA FE CATTLE CO
- Posted: September 01, 2021
- Responsibilities: (Including, but not limited to)
- The AM consistently provides a quality product and guest service experience that delivers total customer satisfaction. He or she models and creates an environment in which the customer is always right; ensures a positive guest service experience.
- The AM responds positively and quickly to customer concerns. He or she corrects potential problems before they affect customers.
- The AM hires high quality people who demonstrate and ensure consistent customer satisfaction.
- Ensures all employees are trained, motivated and empowered to deliver total guest satisfaction. Evaluates each employee’s ability to maintain high levels of guest satisfaction.
- Maintains restaurant at the level necessary to meet or exceed the company standards for Quality, Service and Cleanliness.
- Utilizes labor effectively to meet budgets while ensuring high quality of QSC.
Training and Development
- The AM continuously improves the skills, knowledge and morale of all employees. He or she treats the employees with courtesy, honesty and respect.
- The AM effectively utilizes all training programs from new employee orientation up to and including management training classes.
- The AM prepares qualified employees for promotion to the next position. He or she continually develops adequate numbers of shift leaders to meet the objective of the business plan.
- The AM evaluates each employee’s performance based on clearly communicated standards and expectations. The AM holds the employees accountable for performance. The AM makes tough decisions regarding all performance related issues in the restaurant; confronts poor performance.
Effective Business Management
- The AM maximizes financial performance and profit.
- The AM develops and executes the business plan (key elements include: fiscal responsibilities, manpower planning and local restaurant marketing) for the restaurant. Achieves results by planning, communicating, delegating and following up.
- Executes company wide marketing programs; initiates programs on time, correctly and with minimal direction.
- Identifies and develops local restaurant marketing strategies to maximize sales.
Appropriate and Fair Business Practices
- The AM ensures business and personnel practices are within the law and consistent with policies and procedures.
- The AM serves as a role model and sets a positive example for the entire team in all aspects of business and personnel management.
- Enforces all labor laws (federal, state and local).
- Follows procedures to maintain the safety and security of all employees, customers and company assets (building, cash, equipment, supplies).
- Upholds SFCC food safety, food handling and sanitation requirements, to ensure the health and safety of our customers and employees.
- Handle and train others to clean kitchen equipment carefully and safely to prevent damage or injuries.
- Monitor weekly historical business data, and use this information to prepare weekly work schedules to ensure sufficient coverage in the kitchen to attain our food service standards.
- Supervise operation of the kitchen to maximize profitability, minimize legal liability, and conform to State and Local health code regulations.
- Consistently monitor COGS through daily use of inventory control.
- Input of food purchases and the safeguarding of all recipes.
- Assist with hiring, training, and scheduling of FOH/BOH personnel.
- Investigate and resolve complaints concerning food quality issues.
- Enforce sanitary practices for food handling, general cleanliness, and maintenance of the kitchen and dining areas.
- Maintain par-stock of food products
- Comply with all health and safety regulations.
- Review and monitor, with General Manager or other financial personnel, expenditures to ensure that they conform to budget limitations.
SANTA FE CATTLE CO
FoodView all jobs at SANTA FE CATTLE CO