Santa Cruz Nutritionals Salinas, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k,
*** This is a 12 hr, 5am-5pm or 5pm-5am shift with alternating weekly schedule. Week 1 - work 4 days, week 2 - work 3 days.
Interested in getting your foot in the door with a stable, essential business in the health and wellness space? Looking for a career and not another job that will just pay the bills? Want to learn and grow in your next challenge? If you answered "yes" to any of those questions, this may be a great opportunity for you. Santa Cruz Nutritionals is hiring and growing. We're looking to add the Next Production Supervisor to our team and welcome you to apply if you fit the expectations below.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Supervise employees in the production department including interviewing, hiring, promoting, evaluating performance and development, correcting performance issues and scheduling/managing weekly/daily work.
· Train all department personnel, ensuring that they are properly trained on all procedures and processes, including cGMP requirements.
· Develop effective workflow and staffing, managing both regular employee and temporary staff.
· Ensure that all necessary paperwork for production runs are completed on a daily basis.
· Coordinate with other departments within manufacturing to ensure sufficient product resources and information.
· Maintain knowledge of Quality practices including inspection levels and develop and communicate critical to quality (CTQ) standards and practices.
· Manage and organize shift personnel and schedule attainment.
· Oversee shift’s production operations, including manufacturing and packaging processes.
· Respond to technical questions and situations related to manufacturing and packaging processes.
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· 6 years’ professional experience in production, manufacturing or machinery.
· Proven leadership/supervisory experience.
· Understanding of GMP requirements.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office including Outlook and Excel, plus Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software.
· Strong communication, organization and decision-making skills.
Santa Cruz NutritionalsWhy Work Here?
Awesome CEO, great benefits, tremendous room for growth.
Santa Cruz Nutritionals (SCN) is the leading contract manufacturer of enhanced confectionery delivery systems for the functional food and nutraceutical markets. With unique food science expertise and proprietary processes, we pioneered gummy category firsts, including children’s vitamins, calcium, fiber and more. Now, we produce a wide range of products for our branded industrial and retail partners. Beyond supplements, we also make certified organic gummy jelly beans with highest quality ingredients.
2200 Delaware AveSalinas, CA