- $17 to $20 Hourly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Retirement
Join our Amazing Veterinary Team as a Receptionist!
Position: Veterinary Hospital Receptionist/ Technician
Experience: Minimum of 2 years as a Veterinary Receptionist and 1 year of Veterinarian Technician/Assistant Experience Required
We are known for the highest rated quality of service and pet care in our hospital’s respective areas. We offer a great supportive and friendly environment that inspires professional growth and independence while supporting our patients needs. Our fast paced and rapidly expanding hospital is equipped with state of the art in-house laboratories, digital (full body, dental, ultrasound and endoscopy) imaging, in addition to our Orthopedic Surgery and Rehabilitation Center which includes both laser and water treadmill therapy.
- Greet and welcome clients, providing a warm and compassionate atmosphere while observing animal conditions and temperaments.
- Communicate with Veterinarians and Treatment Technicians regarding Patient and Client Status.
- Schedule appointments, Surgeries and Follow-up visits with efficiency and accuracy.
- Maintain organized medical records, ensuring all necessary documentation are complete.
- Process hospital admissions and discharges, including invoices and payments.
- Answer client inquiries regarding Offered Services, Treatments and General Animal Care under the guidance and supervision of our Veterinarians and Administrative Staff.
- Utilize Veterinary software to manage client information and update records.
Minimum of 18 years of age.
Authorized to work in the USA.
High School diploma or equivalent.
Minimum of 2 years of Veterinary Receptionist and 1 year of Veterinarian Technician/Assistant experience
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills.
- Proficiency in handling phone calls, appointment scheduling, and managing client flow.
- Strong organizational abilities and attention to detail.
- Familiarity with veterinary terminology and up to intermediate medical procedures are a must.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a fast paced team.
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Employee discounts
- 401(k) Matching
We recognize the value of experience and will provide you with a salary that reflects your hard work and expertise.
If you have a passion for providing exceptional service to patients, possess a background in both veterinary technician and reception skill sets, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you!
Join our dedicated team and contribute to creating a positive experience for our clients and their beloved pets.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 - $20.00 per hour Depending on Experience
Schedule Availability Requirements:
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Night shift
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Veterinary Assistant: 1 year (Required)
- Veterinary Receptionist: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: In person
Santa Clarita Animal Urgent Care
18597 Soledad Canyon RoadSanta Clarita, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.