Retail Associate - Riverside Smoke Shop (Part time)
- Posted: over a month ago
Responsibilities are to operate the Cash Register and to accept payment for Retail Sales, in the form of Cash, Player’s Club Card or Credit. Make correct change as required and balancing cash register at the closing or end of shift. The Riverside Clerk is responsible maintaining all the policies, proper cash handling, and the safe and responsible sale and service of alcohol.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following:
- Works to achieve and maintain a maximum level of Customer Service and satisfaction.
- Have good Customer Relations Skills as they deal with Customers on a one-on-one basis as well as large groups, in person and over the phone.
- Self-Starter, self-motivated.
- Maintains a neat, clean and completely stocked work area, including stocking incoming merchandise.
- Assists by creating and setting up displays of merchandise as directed by Manager.
- Must maintain a consistent attendance record according to the Company Attendance Policy.
- Must be able to communicate both verbally and written to Management, Team Members and Guests.
- Must be willing and able to be a Team Player.
- Comprehensive and complete knowledge of Tribal, State, and Federal Laws and Statutes pertaining to the responsible and safe service of alcohol.
- Responsible for maintaining a consistent, regular attendance record.
- Assist in keeping work area clean and sanitized as directed
- All other duties assigned by the Retail Operations Manager.
- Must be 21 years or older.
- Able to learn and run Point of Sale (POS) system/register. Cash handling experience required.
- Alcohol Awareness / Alcohol Server License required.
Santa Clara Development Corporation
RetailView all jobs at Santa Clara Development Corporation