Location HotelEmployment Status Full-TimeShift VariesCategory Hotel
Housekeeping Inspector Hotel
The Housekeeping Inspector is responsible for inspecting designated guest rooms and/or public areas in the hotel continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service.
- Perform daily arrival inspections as assigned by Housekeeping Management/Supervisor and inform designated personnel (front desk, supervisor, etc.) when units become available for arrivals.
- Perform daily departure inspections, inform the Housekeeping Management/Supervisor when departure units become available.
- Check unoccupied units for proper thermostat settings, lights turned off, unauthorized use of rooms, maintenance deficiencies, etc.
- Record and repair all maintenance deficiencies.
- Record and report all inspection results to Housekeeping Management/Supervisor
- Communicate with housekeepers and/or housekeeping supervisor about rooms not meeting hotel’s quality standard.
- Ensure that rooms are not marked for rent which do not meet hotel’s quality standard.
Performs other duties as assigned.
- Preference is given to qualified Santa Ana Tribal Members.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Requires 2 years’ Hotel Housekeeping inspecting rooms.
- Strong knowledge in PMS systems is required, V1 experience is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, motivational and leadership qualities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to successfully communicate with multiple levels of management.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Pueblo of Santa Ana Gaming and Regulatory Commission non-key gaming license.
Essential Mental Functions:
- Strong interpersonal spirit with a hands-on approach, “walking the talk.”
- Highly motivated, energetic individual with a proven track record of achievements.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills, exceptional time management skills.
- Obtain and maintain most current information regarding applicable Tribal, State, Federal, and Gaming policies, procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Proven ability to provide outstanding guest service.
- Proven ability to handle conflict situations.
- Must have excellent problem solving abilities.
- Must have strong analytical skills.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to deal with stressful situations in a professional manner.
- Must be a Team Player.
Essential Physical Functions:
- While performing the duties of the position, the team member is frequently required to stand, walk, turn, use hands and fingers to handle and feel, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear.
- Must be able to lift up to 25lbs and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
- Must be able to work at a fast pace and in stressful situations.
- Must be able to maneuver around the office and the facility to collect all necessary materials and documents.
- Must be able to walk and stand for long periods of time.
- Physical ability to safely perform the essential job functions of the position.
- Good knowledge of spreadsheet and word processing required with use of Microsoft products including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Copiers, Fax Machines, and other traditional office equipment as required.
- Housekeeping equipment
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a team member encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually loud. Team Member duties are performed indoors in a climate controlled and second-hand smoke-filled environment.
Hazards include working around moving equipment. Equipment must be properly used or they can be potentially hazardous.
Return to Search
Return to Search
©2018 Symphony Talent. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by Symphony Talent