Sant Ambroeus Palm Beach, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
- $18 Hourly
Guests of Manhattan’s first Sant Ambroeus location quickly became regulars, gathering each morning to savor a cappuccino or espresso crafted with an exacting devotion to tradition. For meals, the denizens of the Upper East Side collected under glittering chandeliers to savor authentic, time-honored recipes and homemade sweets.
It wasn’t long before a new generation was discovering firsthand, the memorable draws and delectable flavors of this Italian Icon. Sant Ambroeus soon grew beyond Madison Avenue, spreading its signature sensibility.
Today, New York diners can choose between five locations in Manhattan—in thriving neighborhoods like the West Village, Soho, and the Upper East Side—as well as an outpost in the seaside community of Southampton.
Sant Ambroeus has remained true to Milanese origins—and to the flavors, atmosphere, and standout service of that first location. Each outpost boasts a unique character and design: a nod to ’60s and ’70s Italy here, Etro textiles or Le Corbusier prints there, with perhaps an oversized Clifford Ross photo adding a contrast in minimalism.
Throughout, the soul is always the same: quality, craftsmanship, and the feeling of being among friends. Depending on the location, those friends may include a mix of artists, tastemakers, fashion editors, and writers, many of whom claim to do their best thinking over a vitello tonnato or a perfectly made cappuccino.
In the fall of 2016, Sant Ambroeus Palm Beach opened its doors to a new community, bringing a touch of old-world Milan—via contemporary Manhattan—to sunny Florida.
Line Cooks are in charge of prepping food and plating dishes according to a restaurant’s menu specifications. Line Cooks are assigned a specific place in the line, such as the grill or vegetable prep station. Duties include preparing food and maintaining sanitation standards.
We are on the hunt for an experienced Line Cook to join our talented team and help prepare meals according to our standard recipes. In this position, your principal goal will be to prepare high-quality meals that meet the chef’s exact specifications.
You will be responsible for setting up the prep station, stocking inventory, and maintaining sanitation standards. To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will possess excellent communication and multi-tasking skills. Ultimately, you will play an essential role in contributing to our customer satisfaction and restaurant growth.
- Ensure the preparation station and kitchen are set up and stocked.
- Prepare simple components of each dish on the menu by chopping vegetables, cutting meat, and preparing sauces.
- Report to the executive chef and follow instructions.
- Make sure food preparation and storage areas meet health and safety standards.
- Clean prep areas and take care of leftovers.
- Stock inventory and supplies.
- Cook menu items with the support of the kitchen staff.
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- Certificate in Culinary Arts or related field.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of restaurant best practices and cooking methods.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Aptitude for multi-tasking.
- Must be able to work cooperatively and efficiently in a team.
340 Royal Poinciana Way Ste 304Palm Beach, FL
FoodView all jobs at Sant Ambroeus