Sansone Group, a real estate firm based in Clayton, MO, is looking for a Director - Capital Markets & Investor Relations to join the team. This position is responsible for overseeing the company’s overall finances providing advice related to strategic and tactical matters involving budget management, cost-benefit analysis, forecasting needs and securing new funds as needed. This position provides leadership and management to the Corporate Accounting Department and is responsible for establishing and maintaining the company’s accounting principles, practices, procedures and initiatives. They will manage investor relations for our Development and Acquisition Department taking lead on banking and investor financing, supporting the creation of new entities as needed, and providing guidance and feedback on financial proformas as needed.
· Bachelors degree in finance or accounting
· CPA and/or MBA
· 5+ years experience, preferably in commercial real estate development and/or management or acquisitions
· Good organizational and people management skills
· Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in written form
· Basic knowledge of sound business practices
· Demonstrated effective supervisory and leadership skills
· Ability to demonstrate independent judgment and initiative
Sansone Group provides a competitive benefits package including 100% employer paid medical insurance for our employees, plus contributions towards dental, vision, life, long term disability, and 401k match. We also offer a flex spending accounting.
Please send salary requirements along with your resume.