· Understand the goals and objectives of each assigned property and implement the owner’s vision.
· Develop and maintain practical knowledge of the property, including physical condition, mechanical, and tenancy.
· Review and approve invoice coding for accuracy, resolve discrepancies with accounting, ensuring proper billing including tenant bill-backs.
· Approve invoices, Prepare annual budgets.
· Assist accounting team with CAM Reconciliation process, demonstrate practical knowledge of commercial property accounting.
· Create written communication related to the management of the property.
· Contact vendors on behalf of residential tenants, and commercial tenants contingent on lease language.
· Track and coordinate annual backflow testing, elevator inspections, quarterly HVAC filter maintenance, and grease trap interceptor maintenance at commercial properties.
· Participate in collections meetings.
· Generate accounting reports as needed.
· Schedule walk through with tenants prior to occupancy and upon expiration of lease.
· Accurately perform and document move-in and move-outs (reports, and images).
· Work with Property Manager, and Leasing to facilitate plans for vacant spaces, including tenant improvements.
· Notify tenants of HOA violations, and engage vendors for repair.
· Coordinate tenant move-ins & prepare Welcome Packets, emergency contacts, move-in checklist, schedule locksmith, and start/stop utilities.
· Assist Property Manager with tenant and vendor relations,
· Enforce lease terms when applicable.
· Document properties for maintenance needs. Manage vendors for repairs.
· Coordinate facilities, maintenance and refurbishment needs.
· Request and organize bids for maintenance contracts, tenant improvements and capital expenditures.
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING, SKILLS REQUIRED:
· Commercial experience required minimum 1 year.
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
· Knowledge of lease administration and enforcement.
· General knowledge of POA’s, CC&R’s, and HOA’s.
· Problem solving and analytical skills.
· Self-motivated with ability to follow-through and exercise good judgment.
· Able to adapt to dynamic work environment.
· Proficient computer skills Appfolio experience preferred, but not required.