Medical Center Manager
- $55,000 to $60,000 Yearly
The Medical Center Manager will be in charge of the successful management and operation of medical practices to include all specialty disciplines and clinic site. Provides all medical specialists with resources necessary to meet needs of patients and meet the financial objectives of the practice and group. Management and Leadership skills are essential to the success of this position. The main focus of the Office Supervisor is to support a team of highly qualified and dedicated staff to provide quality medicine while creating and maintaining the Sanitas Culture for patient care.
Essential Job Functions
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Direct supervision of all personnel and ensure adequate staffing levels
- Ensures that work schedules and staffing patterns are implemented and recognizes and promotes teamwork orientation and training of personnel on center policies and procedures
- Evaluate supervision personnel, employee performance and makes recommendations accordingly to the administrator
- Counsel and discipline employees when necessary; monitor productivity levels of personnel
- Assist in developing and updating policy and procedure manuals. Process daily cash reconciliation/ deposits and other reports as necessary and ensures petty cash is accounted and safeguarded
- Collects and summits monthly statistical reports to Upper Management for all center services and departments
- Develops progressive departmental goals and appropriate measures to ensure timely effective results
- Responsible for and will recommend procurement of supplies, equipment and modifications necessary for practical economical operations
- Responsible to comply with on call rotation
- Analyze and develop productivity of departments
- Analyze data related to physicians productivity and member services
- Works closely with the Marketing Dept. in developing strategies to increase ad retain membership
- Handle member complaints
- Ensures that referrals are being issued in a timely manner
- Maintain updated documentation of licenses and in-services to comply with regulatory procedures
- Maintain open communication with assistant administrator on daily operational issues
- Responsible to comply with on call rotation
- Schedule supervision and staff meetings
- Ensures customer satisfaction with all members
- Performs other duties as assigned
This position manages all employees of the department and is responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees within that department.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to work standing up, walk, use hands to operate tools and equipment and must be able to exert regularly up to 10 pounds of force, frequently exert 30 pounds of force and occasionally exert 50 pounds of force to constantly perform the essential job functions. The employee will be frequently required to reach with hands and arms, bend, balance, kneel, crouch, crawl, push, and pull. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. The employee is subject to environmental conditions; protection from weather conditions but not necessarily from temperature changes. The worker is subject to noise; there may be sufficient noise to cause the worker to shout in order to be heard above ambient noise level.
Required Education and Experience
- Minimum 5 years supervisory experience
- Must have Bachelors Degree
- Computer knowledge required (Word, Excel, Internet)
- Customer Service skills and training
- HIPAA testing required
- Bilingual fluency in English and Spanish
- Any combination of education, training, and experience which demonstrates the ability to perform the duties and responsibilities as described including related work experience.
Preferred Education and Experience
- BA/BS Degree
- Previous experience in healthcare
- Relevant or any other job-related vocational coursework.
We are growing quickly and so can you. We offer great benefits. We believe in teamwork, empowerment and mutual respect!
Sanitas is a global healthcare organization expanding across United States. Our services include primary care, urgent care, nutrition, lab, diagnostic, health care education and resources for our patients. We strive to attract professionals who believe in our mission, vision and are dedicated to the service of our patients and their families creating a memorable experience through compassion, respect, and kindness.
Sanitas Medical CenterNashville, TN
HealthcareView All Sanitas Medical Center Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.